Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Cover

After a lot of input from fellow readers and writers, it was decided that my book cover needed a change. I contacted several book c over designers and discovered that their prices were way out of my budget, so I decided to try to open up my trial of Adobe Photoshop and see if I had any time left. Upon opening it, I discovered that I did in fact have time - I had one day life! So, I spent my time searching for free stock photos, editing numerous ones, getting input on Kindle Boards and struggling to find a font style that looked just right. 

Then finally, I was done! All that needed to be done was to upload it onto Amazon, and that took almost an entire day. Now it is finally complete and any book bought from now on will have the new and improved cover. 

I also updated the synopsis as suggested by some friends and fellow writers, so hopefully it is more appealing as well. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management