Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday~

Today is my husband's twenty-fifth birthday! Sadly, not only does he have to work but he is also sick with a stomach virus :( I had intended to make him a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, but I am afraid that will have to wait until he feels better. 

Four years ago on his twenty-first birthday I bought him a really nice desktop computer to replace the old Dell he had for who knows how many years. It ran horribly and he could hardly do anything on it. So, this year I replaced his four year old computer with a brand new, even better, even faster fancier one! 

Now he is all set to run Diablo III at the highest possible settings upon its release :P 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management