Monday, February 11, 2013

Twin Souls - Free



My husband and I went through Twin Souls together again to fix any missed errors, add a little depth to Alexis and Salem's relationship, and a few other things. Amazon just now released the updated version, with a shiny new cover and everything. And don't forget - Twin Souls is officially permanently free now! 

Also, if you hadn't noticed - I have done an extensive amount of changes to the layout of the website. The layout was initially gray and blue, but I felt it clashed, so I did a little editing here and there to make it fit my liking. I designed a header to replace the boring text that was originally up there. I am very satisfied with the outcome and think it gives you a feel of what to expect from my books! 

And, on another note, I have designed a dust jacket for the print copy of Twin Souls and am waiting on Amazon to confirm whether it is 'good enough' for their standards...hopefully I will know soon! Once I do, I will let everyone know :] 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management