Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Approved for Print

After much designing and then re-designing in order to get the title out of the 'bleed' zone, I have accomplished being approved by CreateSpace for the print cover of Twin Souls! I will be announcing in the [hopefully] near future when it is available to order as a paperback! 

Here is a preview of what it will look like : 

 Front Cover 
 Back Cover 
Dust Jacket 

Needless to say, I am overly excited and proud of the completed work and cannot wait to get my hands on the 'proof' copy! It will be amazing to be able to hold my very own book - something I have dreamt of for years. It may not be on the shelves in countless bookstores, libraries or houses...but one has to start somewhere. 


1 comments:

A.M.Gault said...

That is so wonderful! I am really happy for you and that you are living your dream.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management