Sunday, June 03, 2012

Delay

I was having some issues with Amazon that have been resolved finally, however there is going to be a minor delay in the release of Hybrid. I hope to release it in the next week or so, but at this point I cannot make any promises. 

On a lighter note, I was featured on Indie Author News and you can find the post here

Also, I have a sneak peek at the cover of book two to share with you! 


I hope this stirs ideas in your head about what could possibly happen to change Alexis's life this time around. 


I am seventy pages into Sacrifice and would definitely have more by now but I had to put writing on temporary hiatus while my mother-in-law is visiting. I am very excited for Hybrid to be released soon and even more excited for Sacrifice. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management