Friday, May 18, 2012

Whale Unveil

I am very excited to say that my book has been featured on Book Whales with an excerpt and brief interview with yours truly! You can find it here

My computer had a bit of an accident about two nights ago and therefore I had to go through the dreadful process of saving all of my important files on my husband's computer and my handy little Darth Vader USB drive, then re-install Windows 7 completely...but nothing was lost fortunately and I am back to writing Sacrifice. I'm about a third of the way through writing it, and my editor is working hard on finishing Hybrid. 

In a few days I shall post a sneak peek of the cover to Hybrid, also...so that gives you something more to look forward to! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management