Monday, November 05, 2012

Windows Eight

I have made my journey from the familiar lands of Windows 7 to the unfamiliar, yet interesting, world of Windows 8. Being used to devices such as the Kindle Fire and iPad, I adjusted fairly quickly to the new setup and I am so far really enjoying it. I can see a lot of people having trouble with it, disliking it, and getting lost very quickly - but overall, I think it is a great operating system. 


Now, I am onto my next trip - from Microsoft 2010 onward to the upcoming Microsoft 2013! There aren't many changes with Word 2013 so far that I have noticed, however as soon as I opened it I immediately became immersed in writing a portion of book four! 



Go check out the trial for yourself, if you are interested in testing it out :] 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management