Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Final Stage


I am in the process of doing the final touches on my first novel Twin Souls, which I expect to have published on Kindle this week! 


There are few words to express how thrilled I am to finally be at this stage in my life. It has always been a dream of mine to be a published author, and while virtual books aren't what I initially had in mind - it definitely beats never having my book published at all. I am ecstatic to discover what my readers think, to have my book on the virtual shelves and for people to be reading my own creations!

Here's to hoping my book is a success and that it is thoroughly enjoyed by my readers!


1 comments:

invaderpoe said...

Woot woot!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management